Monday, July 13, 2009

the boyf formula (rocker edition)


was bored outta my head today at the office and most sites are fire walled, so... 
in cases like these, lj and style arena are my best friends. 
less lj though cause style arena looks more 'work related' than spakly, shiny boy bands
 (i swear i'd slash my wrists if they block these, too)
so anyways, i bring you this cute japanese boy:


big bad bag
(i dig this guy's man purse)


a wicked pair of zip up boots


leather biker jacket 


the i just - rolled - outta - bed hair

 
dig his facial expression, too :)

i wish boys like these ran rampant in manila
but then again, they'd lose their charm
for me atleast ;)

p.s. what is with the schizo weather today? 

2 comments:

  1. i dig everything except the man purse, i still don't feel it when a guy totes on a bag that i'd carry myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zero: i meant i want the man purse for me :D but i find that i don't mind it on him too. didn't like yassan for no reason, i guess? lol

    ReplyDelete