Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the adventures of ickle and lardee


Featured Artist of the Month: Inhae Lee of My Milk Toof

I walked past Dalton's desk one day while on my way to the pantry when I noticed her squealing (yes, she really was) over something. The next thing i know, she was showing me this:

Lardee's teeth

Ickle, meet Lardee
Photos and Sculptures By: Inhae Lee

I thought it really was cute, but at the same time i didn't know what to make of it. One picture story later, i came to the conclusion that they 'sort of' look like teeth. Which they were, apparently XD milk teeth,to be exact.

Favorite Ickle and Lardee Photos:

to infinity and beyond! oops, wrong cartoon...
i adore outer space themes :)

another theme that i adore, SUMMER!

I'm already looking forward to more adventures to come. If you wanna follow Ickle and Lardee's adventure, click on my milk toof under my artlist tags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment