Friday, February 25, 2011

This is Goodbye

I think I have decided to go back to my old ways.

Everything was perfect then. Everything was pretend.

From now on, you will no longer see me. From now on the only thing that you will see when you look at me is what ever you want to see or nothing at all.

I'm partly sorry but we only do what we must. We only do what we need to do in order to survive. I cannot survive you, therefore I must let you go. I will let you go like how one severes a rotting limb. The pain will be unimaginable I suppose but the important thing is that I will live. The me who dreams in technicolored frenzy will survive and move on.

I will leave you slowly, like snow melting under the sunlight. And you will never know. All you will have left is a puddle of faded memories and a false reflection.

I love you. Be well. And my goodbye begins.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment