Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello, hello

Hello stranger,
It's been a while. I ran across your thoughts today and it reminded me why I had started this to begin with. We're virtual strangers, you see. But in you I see fragments of me; broken sharp shards like your words. Sharp and poignant but never meaning to hurt or bruise.

Hello, I just wanted to say I miss you. Of course that's not silly! I come to your space in hopes of finding the pieces of me I have seem to lost; that a peak inside your world will remind me of how mine looks and feels... You always said you didn't care but i think you did. You did because you wouldn't have said anything otherwise. Then again I migut be wrong... If you cared you'd still be here.

I miss you, you know. I hope you found whatever it was you were looking for. I hope this makes its way to you. I hope you are happy.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment