Wednesday, October 14, 2009

disco.nnection.no.tice

Maybe its the sound of the rain softly pelting against the window.
Maybe its the way the chandelier bathed everything in a warm glow,
sharply contrasting against the chill brought by the weather.

Or maybe, its cause of something I saw which I just wish I didn't
coupled with this stupid song I have on repeat.



The grass withers

and the tears of the sky turn to ice

as our paths intertwine.


I tread carefully upon the floe,

Careful not to disrupt its fragile surface.

Underneath, the river's water rage.


On tipped toes, I danced around you.

A ballerina's routine.

Calm, composed, calculated.


The music mutes the audience

that comprises only of you

One drop and the spell is broken



Sometimes I want to just do as I please just to spite you.
But the thing is, I love you too much for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment