Thursday, October 29, 2009

burning out

I don't wanna take a step back, but I'm running on emptiness. We're just no longer on the same track and it's killing me in every way.

You take me in; shut me out, you're breaking me down. Tell me that I'm the one but I see through your lies. It's all misleading, you keep me bleeding, it's like I'm burning out, burning out.

You're making me feel so alone. Baby just let me let go cause I just can't escape your ghost. The fire you started once is now burning out, burning out.

I'm burning out, burning out
I just fade away
We're burning out, burning out
We keep for burning out, burning out

I can't find myself leaving. And it hurts with every breath I take that I will never know the feeling of you loving me the same way.

Have you ever even noticed all the pain when you look into my eyes? Tell me, have you ever even thought about that I'm burning, I'm burning out

You're making me feel so alone. Baby just let me let go cause I just can't escape your ghost

The fire you started once is now burning out

Burning out; Tata Young


Make me stop listening to this song!


No comments:

Post a Comment