Monday, August 17, 2009

of dragons and heartbreakers: a birthday shout out




생일축하합니다
 saengil chukha hamnida
my dearest kwon, ji yong

congratulations on your first solo album!
cant wait to get my hands on your tracks
and can i just say, 


heartbreaker you've got the best of me
but i just keep on coming back incessantl

cause you're so disarming 
i'm caught up in the midst of you
and i could not resist at all
 its a shame to be so euphoric and weak
when you smile at me
 jacket shoot is soooo 
WICKED!!!


and and and,
you're gracing the cover of one of my favorite magazines!!!
now, how to get my hands on the september issue of nylon korea...

also, how cool is it that one of my favorite stylists in the industry
also listen to big bang?
WICKED COOL!!!

photo credits: www.allkpop.com


3 comments:

  1. saenghil chulka hamnida GD!!!!! are you gonna buy his album?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zero: nah, that's what ze internetz is for, downloading!!! (mianhe, ji yong. i shall be a bad fan) but im interested in the korean nylon, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. his mv is out!!! posted in on plurk!

    ReplyDelete