Monday, September 14, 2009

erase, rewind/forward


"There is a way to be good again."
- The Kite Runner

It was during my senior year when I first heard about The Kite Runner. A friend's sister commented on a poem I wrote asking if it was from the novel. I watched it last weekend and finally understood why she asked such about my poem. (which I shall post after i grab it from my former blog)

It was almost like another take on Cain and Abel, but I shall save the movie review for another post. For now, the movie was a nice reminder that we might not be able to erase the mistakes we have committed in the past, but we can always start anew and correct them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the big eraser pic! I wish life was as easy as editing on Photoshop. Someone should create an Undo button. Or create a live-action version of Command+Z.

    (And yes, I switched blogs. Again. Teehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ cara: but then we wouldn't be as careful with our choices cause we'll always think that we can 'undo' our past actions and its consequences anyways...although that can be a very nice potion somtimes ;)

    shall relink :)

    ReplyDelete